Tuesday, January 12, 2010

freaking the fuck out

this morning, my sister called to tell me that i needed to take my mom to the emergency room. my mom had chest pain this morning and her left arm has been numb for weeks. my sister, a nurse, speculates that it might have been a mini-stroke. i took my mom even after she said she'll just see the doctor two weeks from now. i know that waiting will just make the situation worse.
times like these just put me on panic overdrive and then i still think about aspects of my life that i have no control over. like _______. based on his actions, i can tell he is not interested in pursuing anything other than friendship, if that. i'm disappointed because i think he's a good guy, but he's not giving me anything to work with. another one bites the dust, i guess. i hope we can still be friends though. the thing is, i guess i don't know what i want. no time for a relationship. i start caring too much even if it's a casual thing. so, where does that leave me? supremely fucked. it's a cold world out there. i won't be a part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment